Monday, March 29, 2010

A bunch of random stuff from class that i will blog

So last week we talked about memorizing things. At my school we had to memorize a bible verse every week in middle school and recite it to the class. The ones that stuck to me where the ones that really had alot of meaning in my life. Romans 8:28 And we know in all God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose. I love that verse and recite it to myself whenever something bad happens in my life. And when something bad happens its called a tragedy. I really do think you cant have happiness without tragedy. No ones and i mean no ones life is perfect. I mean gosh I thought Tiger Woods had a perfect life...beautiful wife and kids, a great career, good morals and boy was I wrong. People may appear perfect on the outside and no one on this planet has a perfect life. I believe you dont really know what life is unless you experience some kind of tragedy. You feel so many emotions when it happens and in my case some tragedies turn out good. For example when my aunt died. We were all so sad to see her go but we knew she was in a better place free of pain and suffering. when I looked up the buddha term but I could not find it. I did look up buddism and what its about and what I got out of it was they wish to be happy and stop suffering of all living things even insects. I could put myself in a buddist shoes cause even though Im a Christian im not a closed minded person. I know everyone has their own opinions and thoughts just like I do. If I were a buddist I would probably be in a big city tring to stop some kind of suffering. For example trying to stop the cruelness between humans and animals and just trying to make peace. I would do it in a kind and compassionate way like talking to people about animal cruelty and how selfish it is. I would try to stop war and unite everyone together. I would pray to Buddha and ask for his guiding. I honestly dont know much about buddist but I feel like that was a good example. Also today we talked aobut how magflies only live for one day. If I knew I was gunna live for only 24 hours I think I would get all my family and friends together. We would all go bungy jumping, skydiving and eat ice cream till I throw up and probably twice baked potatoes too. I would go fishing and hiking one last time and spend the whole day with the people I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment