Monday, March 1, 2010

love sonnet to the best friend I love!

So today at the end of class we talked about writing a love sonnet. Professor talked about how sometimes people write them to their pets and thats when I thought about my dog, Zoey. she is my best friend and who better to write it to then your best friend. So i wrote one about Zoey instead of to Zoey.

My Best Friend

Zoey is my beautiful golden retriever
She is my true best friend whom I love
She makes me feel better when I'm home with a fever
She does get into trouble when she proudly brings home a dove
She loves to eat just like me
Her favorite things are playing catch and a belly rub
We call her a lap dog becuase she sits on my knee
She loves water and never hesitates to jump in the tub
She plays forever and will do anything for a snack
When zoey is around, I know I will have fun
Even though she is a dog, I know she will have my back
I love her and she will always be my number one

No comments:

Post a Comment