Sunday, March 28, 2010

The worst day of my life!

So I woke up that day, it was the day before new years eve last year 2008, and my dad was in tears. He told me aunt Thea was not going to make it. That was his sister and she had been battling cancer for a year and a half. The whole family was bawling and the whole day was it depressing. That same day my bunny, Phebii, died. I love animals and when one of my pets die its like the end of the world. Then later that night me, my mom, my dad, and two sisters had to go say goodbye to my aunt. In all my life iv never had to do something that hard. The whole Dyk side of the family were in the room with her and said our goodbyes. We sat beside her and prayed. She was such a strong christian woman and we all knew that she was going to a better place. It was just so hard knowing this was going to be the last time I was going to see her on earth. I woulnt see her at grandmas house for Sunday lunch, at family bbqs, or holiday gatherings. I loved my aunt and I really hope I never have to say goodbye to a family member again, but Im so thankful that she believed Christ died for us. Aunt thea and my bunny were so close to my heart and I will never forget either of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment