Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I read Hamlet, act one. I felt like through the whole first act of this story there was alot of shocks. First the guardsmen see the ghost, then Hamlet finds out his dad, the king, is dead, then after that finds out his mom married the king's brother, his uncle. Gosh after hearing all that I would want to kill myself...i mean I wouldnt but poor Hamlet. Of coarse this is goin to be a tragedy because its a shakesphere play. I think his life must have been super depressing to write all these tragedies just like those people who create the most disgusting horror movies must be seriously messed up in the head. But anyway back on track....I never read Hamlet in highschool cause I went to a tiny tiny school and the english teacher didnt care about all 14 of me and my classmates, so its a different experience to read shakesphere. This Sunday at my grandparents house I was listening to my grandma and grandpa have a conversation. My grandma was wearing this striped pink shirt...she looked very pretty. And my grandpa said "wow are you gunna wear that shirt, you look like your goin to a damn circus". And I thought about the conversations and thoughts between a man and women. My grandma just said politly "yes i am, and I think it looks springy." That brought up a thought. Men and womens mind think differently, even when it comes to womens clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment