Monday, April 19, 2010

Presentations

I have loved all the presentations that have been presented so far. My favorite one was the one where a bunch of different stories that were put together and acted out. I thought it was educating and entertaining. It really made me think about how much stories are tied together. We did our presentation and it brought up such a great topic that has so many different opinions. I really believe that there are boring books, not boring people. I think what Devin said was really my main arguement. People arnt always goin to enjoy reading the same things. For example, I hate math or science. Im not goin to enjoy reading about it. It may be very educating but I dont enjoy it. I really think that your experiences have something to do with your excitement. I agree that you can still experience something about say Ireland if you read a book about it versus goin there. But how can you enjoy a book if you dont even enjoy the topic. Everyone says to use your imagination. Im sorry but my imagination wants to experience something fun, not take me to a world of math or science.

No comments:

Post a Comment