Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The last Blog!

Im really sad that this class is almost over :( Im however not sad that this semester is almost over...SUMMER!!! So throughout this class I feel like iv gotten to know my classmates very well through their blogs and class convos, and like Professor said "Were like a family". Iv learned so much in this class and its things that I will actually use in real life. Some classes teach us things that will never come in handy in real life. I will miss seeing Professor Sexson every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday...Maybe ill see him walking around campus with his ear phones strolling along to his tunes! The one thing that really opened my eyes in this class was reading books. The second day of class Professor said there are no boring books, only boring people. Im going to use that term everytime I get out a book and start to read. Im not gunna say much more cause I present 2marrow and I dont want to ruin my awesome ideas :) Well this was my most exciting class this semester and I will remember it forever. I made some new friends and really enjoyed Garrets stories and comments everyday! Good bye Lit 110, I will enjoy the last days I have with all you!

No comments:

Post a Comment