Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lit 110

So yesterday we finished talking about Hamlet. That may be the saddest story Iv ever read, guess thats why they call it a tragedy. I like Shakesphere stories for the fact that he doesnt sugar coat things, he creates a tragedy which is in everyones life. Every person in this world has something tragic happen to them whether someone they knows die or a pet dies. Tragedy doesnt even have to be about death. It could be that you lose your job, you go bankrupt, your house burns down...I think you get the picture. For me tragedy is losing someone you love, even your rabbit becuase nothing is worse to me than having someone close to me die. Its goin to be the end of the world for me when my dog Zoey dies :( She is my baby and my best friend. She is a part of my family. So the teacher said we are suppose to all meet up in Casper, WY on August 23, 2017. Sorry Professor as much as I would love to meet up with you on that day, Iv got plans. Thats the day me and my hot hubby are goin to be soaking up the sun in Hawaii drinking pinacoladas on the beach, enjoying lunch. Im already gettin excited for that day! Hope you guys have fun tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment