Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sarah and Norman

So in class on Friday we talked about being obsessed with pets and having a close bond with them. Someone mentioned that you cant have a close bond with a fish, that is very untrue. My sister sarah had a fish named norman. It was a beta fish that was bright blue with a little red in it. I lived with my sister last year in an apartment. I remember everytime she came home drunk, she would go straight to that fish bowl and talk to that fish for like an hour. She would tell him about her night and that he was the only good man in her life. She would watch tv in the mornings and have it at the table when she ate. That fish lived six years and when he died she went into a deep depression and couldnt even get a new fish. She still talks about Norman and when she comes home drunk talks about how no one was as good of listener as Norman. Then we also talked about a man and womans conversation. Ok so my mom and dad have the dumbest conversations ever or arguments. They seriously make me not want to get married. So this weekend they had a little quarrel about how much weight they have gained since they have been married. My dad claims he hasnt gained any weight and that my mom has gained way more than him. My mom claimed that dad always said he is goin to work out today and he never does. I was like gosh do you know how dumb you guys sound right now. silly parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment